If you are new to the scriptures or what to get to know Jesus better, you are encouraged to begin with the gospel of Mark. Here is a reading plan to read the gospel of Mark in 30 days
Read Through the Bible in a Year
To see the text, we suggest that you use an “RSS Aggregator” program (list of aggregators).
- One-Year Tract Bible Reading Plan (http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/share/rss2.0/one.year.tract/) – based on the M’Cheyne reading system.
- Through the Bible in a Year (http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/share/rss2.0/through.the.bible/) – based on our popular tract.
- Every Day in the Word (http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/share/rss2.0/every.day.in.the.word/) – the popular format.
- Daily Reading Bible (http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/share/rss2.0/daily.reading.bible/) – the plan from the ESV Daily Reading Bible.
- Literary Study Bible (http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/share/rss2.0/lsb/) – the plan from the ESV Literary Study Bible.
- Outreach Bible (http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/share/rss2.0/outreach/) – the plan from the ESV Outreach Bible.
- Outreach New Testament (http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/share/rss2.0/outreach.nt/) – the plan from the ESV Outreach New Testament.
- Chronological (http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/share/rss2.0/chronological/) – from Back to the Bible.
What is RSS?
RSS is a way for websites, especially weblogs, to communicate with each other and share content automatically. You can also use an “RSS Aggregator” to read a number of sites from a single program. (See a list of aggregators.)